The STRAIT Method- Scar Tissue Release Foundations
Time & Location
About The Event
What you will learn in this course:
- The long- and short-term effects of scar tissue — from the physiological to the psychological
- Which orthopedic and neurological factors to take into account when working with a new patient
- The indications and contraindications for Scar-Tissue Release Therapy relating to diseases, injuries, joint replacements, and aging factors
- The art of effective client communication.
Find out how to assess fascial restrictions throughout the body and how to breakdown scar tissue and adhesions — from superficial to deep fascia.
Discover a detailed eight-step approach to manually releasing scar tissue and adhesions — including techniques for lengthening and increasing the lymphatic and venous circulation to the connecting tissues.
This workshop will give you hands-on practice with different types of scar tissue. You’ll also be given instruction on how to utilize body mechanics that will support your clients and yourself in your work as a scar-tissue release therapist.
- Early Bird Pricing$645$6450$0
- After August 18th$700$7000$0