MVA Billing and Treatment with Rachael Scott
Time & Location
About The Event
As a massage therapist in Washington State, you're poised to provided essential care to people injured in motor vehicle accidents. This specialization course focuses on understanding the mechanisms of accidents, common injuries and their progressions, as well as how to provide interpersonal support for people recovering from trauma.
Assessment & Treatment Strategies:
- Understand the mechanics of motor vehicle accidents, the common complaints and diagnoses referred for massage, and the science behind supporting people as they recover from pain and trauma.
- Learn how to assess and treat people with pain and mobility issues using touch, breath, movement and awareness.
Documentation, Billing & Payment:
- Understand how motor vehicle and personal injury claim billing works.
- Learn how to screen claims, document treatment and get paid directly from insurance companies.
Students are encouraged to bring laptop computers, and to have a current and active Office Ally Practice Mate account.
- MVA Billing and Treatment$330$3300$0