Sun, Mar 08|
Arlington School of Massage
CHABA & Cannabis 101 for Washington LMTs with Jennifer Chan (1)
Get the 411 on all this talk on CHABA products! Whats legal, what's not and try some awesome samples! This class counts as 4 CEs that meets Washington states requirements for ethics and boundaries.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2020, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Arlington School of Massage, 303 N Olympic Ave, Arlington, WA 98223, USA
About The Event
**CE hours: Meets Washington State ethics requirements for roles and boundaries as well as rules and regulations.
This class is designed to provide licensed massage therapists in Washington State with the tools and knowledge they need to stay out of trouble, and also understand what can be used legally, as well as understand the benefits of these products. This fun and informative course will help you:
- Understand the history of cannabis law in Washington State
- Understand the current rules and regulations around the use of these products
- Maintain safe roles and boundaries with clients
- Understand the basics of CHABA/cannabis and its benefits
- Identify legal CHABA products available in Washington State
- Help you speak confidently about the topic to your clients/patients